We all crave for afternoon snacks, and thats when our mind doesn’t wander into the health zone Back when I was a kid returning from school, my mom had to be super creative with even the basic rice and lentils to keep me away from those candies!! And some days she would let me experiment during my snack time, and I would play the chef in her kitchen. Overtime the kitchens have changed, but it still feels the same when I walk into my kitchen on a Friday afternoon to spruce up a quick snack for a fun evening with friends! I love to spice these little cups every time with different spice combinations and , so definitely feel free to be as creative as you can! And of course, don’t forget to Gobble Gobble!!
6 slot muffin tin
4-5 medium size potatoes
1/4 cup chives
3-4 tbsp parmesan cheese
1-2 cups cheddar cheese
6 tbsp sour cream/ yogurt
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp chat masala (Indian spice)
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes and mash them until smooth
- Add the eggs, chives, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, chat masala, salt and pepper. Mix them well.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease the muffin tin with olive oil, and make potato cups inside them.
- Add cheddar cheese to fill the potato cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Garnish with some sour cream/ yogurt and fresh chives, and serve.