If you are following the NBA games, you would know what a crazy game is coming up in less than an hour! Now that I’m on the west coast, I’m kind of swayed towards the Golden State team, especially when they have had an exceptional season this year!! But let’s not get carried away indulging in some crazy snacks (we all love our chicken wings and fries!!). In my attempt to not give up fries, I tried to quickly spice up some zucchini sticks in less than half hour. So, go ahead, wear your Golden State caps and enjoy the finals. But wait…you can’t possibly forget to Gobble Gobble!!
2 zucchinis (Cut into long slender pieces)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp ground chill powder
1 tsp chat masala (Indian spice)
salt to taste
- Preheat the oven at 475°F.
- Spray some olive oil on a baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, beat the 2 eggs.
- Dip the zucchini sticks into the egg mixture and coat with the bread crumb mix.
- Lay it all on the baking dish.Bake the zucchinis for about 20min or until they become crispy.
- Also try turning them around in between so that they don’t stick to the baking dish.
- Serve with some ketchup.
Note: Check out any Indian store, and you should be able to find chat masala. It definitely adds a flavor to your snacks and if you are an Indian, I’m sure you will agree to it.