Who doesn’t love eggs on a Sunday morning! And there are million ways to make your egg, and if you are a muffin lover, then this could be your go-to recipe on other days too. Its so simple and it is so easy to make as many variations as possible. Just select what topping you would like today and go with it. Mix it up with any smoothie or fresh fruits, and you are golden! Gobble gobble people!!
1 bell pepper (green/red)
2 spring onions
4 little cherry tomatoes/1 normal tomato
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp paprika
some grated cheddar cheese
Handful green leaves
few splashes of hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 390°F.
- Chop the ball pepper, onions and tomatoes and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and spices and mix well.
- Optionally add any other green leaves or hot sauce to it.
- Grease the muffin tin with some olive oil and pour the egg mixture in it. Optionally you can sprinkle the cheese over these. I usually don’t like to add them to the batter, but you can add them if you like.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the tops are firm.
Note: If the muffin tin is not non-stick, you can use muffin cups to avoid all the cleaning after that.